Saturday, July 4, 2009

IMG_1431


So I decided to start this blog for a few reasons. Number one is just to get me to use my camera more. It's unfair that I have been gifted such a lovely camera and always forget to take it with me places or just forget to use it. Number two, is to document things I love, especially that I may regret later. For instance, an outfit I put together that upon later inspection was actually hideous or genius. For the moment I love my wardrobe, but i'm constantly adding and subtracting to/from it on an almost daily basis. Maybe this will help me realize what works. Of course there will be other things included as well like food, friends and probably more often than not, doggies. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Well girl you need to update this blog more often! :)

    ReplyDelete